Monday, September 20, 2010

A Little Piece of Happy


I like to chew gum on occasion, and I have my favourites.  I love Trident gum.  I like the packages that open up to have two layers.  The gum is in a stick form.  I like the Spearmint flavor and I love the Blueberry Pomegranate (Big on Flavour!) the best.  I love the sweet gum when I am craving a dessert and I enjoy the Spearmint when I need to freshen my breath.

The neatest thing is, that when I open up the package, it has a saying on the inside of the package - It says, "a Little Piece of Happy".  

That's exactly what it is to me.

Go to the Trident website to see their happy little site: http://www.tridentgum.com/alittlepieceofhappy/ . There's lots of little happy things there. You'll be pleasantly surprised, I hope.  It may even make you smile.

Have a great day!

~ Angela Gentile

No comments: